Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Boutique Experience - The Lingerie Collective

 
 I never intended to do a write-up on my visit to The Lingerie Collective in Soho. I don't really like the idea of being a secret blogger/shopper and anyway, my visit wasn't planned. However, due to A) having had a lovely experience in The Lingerie Collective and B) having very little on here about London boutiques despite being London-based bloggers, I felt that my boutique experience should be shared.

I happened to be undergoing a bit of retail therapy yesterday and came across the boutique by chance. Just off of Carnaby Street, The Lingerie Collective is a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of boring clothes shops - regular outerwear clothes? Pah! Who needs them?! - and is lovingly decorated with tassels - probably a lot to do with the selection of Fraulein Kink accessories - and fabulous erotic art wallpaper.

In terms of the actual lingerie on show, the shop is like a Who's Who of luxury (and several London-based) designers. Here you will find plenty of Bordelle (including the fabulous bridal range), Lascivious, Marika Vera, Ell & Cee, Else, Dirty Pretty Things, MC Lounge (and more) in a mix of autumnal colours - bang on time and on trend this Lingerie Collective!


 I was joined in the boutique by the lovely Kelly - who took the time to get on a first-name basis which made me feel very welcome. Kelly was chatty, friendly and helpful, offering great advice on shape and styling and even shared her glossy mag with me.
In the end I bought a £75 Else bra that I've admired from afar for ages (which I will review tomorrow) and I never even intended to buy a thing! A beautiful shop with super friendly staff! 100% recommended!

Find The Lingerie Collective here.
All images via The Lingerie Collective website.

- Booty x

Follow us on

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...