Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Toot's Birthday Lingerie Lust-List!


My 20th birthday is coming up this Saturday and I'm incredibly excited already! Spent the last few days gawking over pretty things that I will be able to buy once it comes round and unsurprisingly, most of this stuff is lingerie! No doubt on Saturday I will be dragging my poor (but very lovely) boyfriend around Harrods and Selfridges looking at luxury lingerie and possibly some lingerie boutiques if we get round to it! However, these are the pieces that have caught my eye lately and will possibly be treating myself to... Happy birthday me! Oh and I promise that after my birthday, any new and favourite pieces I've purchased will certainly be making an appearance on the blog!


Kiss Me Deadly Sirena Set

I know I'm definitely one of the many many women who are after this set! It's absolutely stunning, and I could do with some more red lingerie anyway! I adore this vibrant, sexy red and the beautiful lace trimming on the suspender. I do also really like that cape, unfortunately for me I don't think it's included in the set...




Bordelle shelf bra + classic waspie

If you've been reading this blog for a while you would know how obsessed I am with Bordelle! This set is a bit of an oldie but a goodie, wanted it when I first saw it and still want it now! Such stunning design and so sexy, I don't think I could ever keep that waspie under wraps.

Almeida Leather and Lace Demi set

With me also being obsessed with fashion in general this leather and oxblood combination is perfect! Now I just need to find a way to make it totally okay to go out in such small garments (maybe England is not ready for it yet, especially in this dire weather!). I love the pleated leather along the cups and the strap details on the thong.


Myla Rita set in "Salamander"

I love this deep turquoise colour, it's so beautiful. The shape of this set is absolutely perfect too, what my dreams are made of! I love the soft lace laces and the strap details on the bra, perfect for peeking out   a top!

Lascivious Isla Bra

I think this bra is very "me"! I love the patent eyelet tape lifting up the mesh to reveal some flesh! I like that it has just enough coverage to be easily worn underneath clothes and also it has gorgeous matching 'big knickers'!

Belle et Bon Bon

This is so stunning, the eyelash lace and the cute ruffles around the hips are perfect. You should see the back, it's even prettier! It's so feminine and lovely, quite different to the lingerie I usually go for!

Araks Lara Bralette and Knickers

This looks so pretty and comfortable, like you wouldn't even know it was there. I love the soft pink and peachy colours together. Definitely a little pick-me-up from the usual wintry dark colours I wear!


Hmmm I think that's all for now! Next week I'm thinking of making a little video for the blog... what it is going to be about I'm not quite sure! Does anyone have any suggestions of what they would like to see on the blog or in a video? Any tutorials or information or something personal from me?

Toots xoxo

Follow us on

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...